|Our Pre-K Teacher
||Our Pre-K Aide
||Sr. Sabina Mbenge
St. Anthony School’s Pre-K class prepares students to enter Kindergarten the following year through academics, play and social development filtered through the lens of our Catholic faith. Students wear uniforms and have separate play times from the other students at St. Anthony School. There is also a separate drop-off and pick-up for Pre-K students.
The Pre-K. session goes from 8:30 am to 11:30 am. Our afternoon session goes from 12:00 pm to 3:30 pm.
PRE-K DAILY SCHEDULE
-Free Play (Curricular emphasis: social skills, problem solving)
- Prayer to the Guardian Angel (Curricular emphasis: religion)
- Pledge of Allegiance (Curricular emphasis: citizenship)
- Calendar (Curricular emphasis: math)
- Class Song (Curricular emphasis: gross motor movement and rhythm, following directions)
- Lesson of the Day (Curricular emphasis: alphabet, working memory, phonemic awareness)
-Restroom break and snack (Curricular emphasis: self-help skills)
-Recess (Curricular emphasis: gross motor movement and rhythm, following directions, social skills, problem solving)
- early literacy skills
- fine motor work
- problem solving
-Restroom break and lunch
-Prayer and Dismissal
For additional information, please contact the school office.