|Our Pre-K Teacher
||Our Pre-K Aide
St. Anthony School’s Pre-K class prepares students to enter Kindergarten the following year through academics, play and social development filtered through the lens of our Catholic faith. Our Pre-K class size is 18 students. Students wear uniforms and have separate play times from the other students at St. Anthony School. There is also a separate drop-off and pick-up for Pre-K students.
We have two sessions of Pre-K. Our morning session goes from 8:00 am to 11:30 am. Our afternoon session goes from 12:00 pm to 3:30 pm.
PRE-K DAILY SCHEDULE
-Free Play (Curricular emphasis: social skills, problem solving)
- Prayer to the Guardian Angel (Curricular emphasis: religion)
- Pledge of Allegiance (Curricular emphasis: citizenship)
- Calendar (Curricular emphasis: math)
- Class Song (Curricular emphasis: gross motor movement and rhythm, following directions)
- Lesson of the Day (Curricular emphasis: alphabet, working memory, phonemic awareness)
-Restroom break and snack (Curricular emphasis: self-help skills)
-Recess (Curricular emphasis: gross motor movement and rhythm, following directions, social skills, problem solving)
- Curricular emphasis: 2 stations, each with a teacher focusing on early literacy skills, 1 station for independent fine motor work, 1 station for independent group cooperative building, problem solving
-Restroom break and lunch
-Prayer and Dismissal
Each Tuesday, four students are scheduled for Show and Tell. On Wednesday, we have mass and every other Wednesday we have Art with Ms. Smith. Every other Thursday, we have Music with Mrs. Bolstad.
For additional information, please contact the school office.