SCHOOLWIDE LEARNING EXPECTATIONS
The community of St. Anthony School; parents, students, teachers, staff and administration, will prepare our students to be:
A Disciple of Christ Who Will:
- Demonstrate and apply the teachings of the Catholic faith through active participation in the sacraments, sacred liturgy and prayer.
- Participate actively in service to all.
- Develop strategies for moral and ethical decision making.
A Life-Long Learner Who Will:
- Develop a proficient foundation in academic knowledge, skills and concepts.
- Develop a strong work ethic through goal setting, study habits and organizational skills.
- Participate fully in physical fitness and the arts education.
A Problem Solver Who Will:
- Resolve conflicts peacefully and takes personal responsibility.
- Communicate and listen respectfully.
- Respect one’s self and others.