Our mission is to educate children to be joyous, loving, and Christ-centered people capable of serving others and bettering the world.
Nuestra misión es educar a los niños para que sean personas alegres, amorosas y centradas en Cristo, capaces de servir a los demás y mejorar el mundo.
Schoolwide Learning Expectations:
- Participate in schoolwide prayer and liturgy
- Make sound moral and ethical decisions based on Gospel values and Church teaching
- Show knowledge of Catholic faith traditions and teachings
- Academically Prepared
- Meet grade-level expectations in all areas of study
- Utilize appropriate work habits, study skills, and technology for academic success
- Articulate ideas effectively in written, spoken and creative arts form
- Perform service at school and beyond
- Utilize principles of Catholic Social Teaching in response to community needs
- Treat Others as Jesus Would
- Resolve challenges through active listening, clear communication, and empathy
- Treat people of all cultures and faith traditions with dignity and kindness