ELIGIBILITY FOR IN-PARISH TUITION RATE
The actual cost of educating a student at St. Anthony School is significantly greater than the tuition amount established for Catholic families who meet the eligibility requirements for in-parish tuition. These lower rates are made possible by the generous financial support from the parishes of St. Anthony, St. Stephen the Martyr, and St. John the Baptist, and the ongoing fund-raising and development efforts of the school.
Therefore, in order to be and remain eligible for the in-parish tuition rate, each family must meet the following criteria:
- The family must be registered in a parish that has entered into a subsidy agreement with the school. An In-Parish Tuition Rate application has been filled out and accepted by the registered parish.
- The family must be participating in the sacramental life of the Church by attending Sunday Mass on a regular basis.
- The family must have made a pledge of commitment, appropriate to the financial resources available to them, to their parish’s annual stewardship program.
- The family’s financial contribution to the parish must be consistent with their pledged commitment and received regularly by the parish through the use of contribution envelopes provided to registered parishioners.
- Families new to St. Anthony School will be considered eligible for the in-parish rate when they have:
- met the above criteria
- been registered in a subsidizing parish for the minimum length of time required by their parish
- provided the school and parish office with a written statement from their previous pastor about their active engagement in worship and regular financial support at their previous parish.
- The family will actively participate in the development and fundraising efforts of the school as indicated in "Stewardship Commitment Form".
- The family will actively participate and document volunteer service to the school or parish (per the guidelines in the Stewardship Commitment Form) as part of the St. Anthony School's overall commitment to stewardship and Christian service.
These criteria are monitored with assistance from parish administrative staff two times each year, once in October, and again in February/March during registration. Families who fail to meet the above criteria will be charged the out-of-parish rate until they have re-established their eligibility for the in-parish rate.