St. Anthony School's Pre-K Class meets Monday through Friday from 8:30 am until 11:55 am. Teacher Mrs. Diane Cooper and aid Sister Beatrice LaFramboise, SP, blend academics, play and social development filtered through the lens of our Catholic faith. Our Pre-K class size is 18 students. Students wear uniforms and have separate play times from the other students at St. Anthony School. There is also a separate drop-off and pick-up for Pre-K students.
PRE-K DAILY SCHEDULE
8:30 – 8:55 Free Play (Curricular emphasis: social skills, problem solving)
8:55- 9:00 Clean Up
9:00 – 9:30 Circle Time
- Prayer to the Guardian Angel (Curricular emphasis: religion)
- Pledge of Allegiance (Curricular emphasis: citizenship)
- Calendar (Curricular emphasis: math)
- Class Song (Curricular emphasis: gross motor movement and rhythm, following directions)
- Lesson of the Day (Curricular emphasis: alphabet, working memory, phonemic awareness)
9:30 – 9:50 Rest room break and snack (Curricular emphasis: self-help skills)
9:55 – 10:10 Recess (Curricular emphasis: gross motor movement and rhythm, following directions, social skills, problem solving)
10:15- 11: 10 – Stations
- Curricular emphasis: 2 stations, each with a teacher focusing on early literacy skills, 1 station for independent fine motor work, 1 station for independent group cooperative building, problem solving
11:15 – 11:40 lunch
11:40 pack -up
11:50 – Dismissal
Each Wednesday, four students are scheduled for show and tell. On Thursdays, we generally alternate between all school Mass and Art with Ms. Smith.
Tuition for the 2016/2017 School Year is $3,200 payable in 10 monthly installments. 2017/2018 tuition will represent a modest increase over the current rate. Registration for next year will begin in February 2017.
For additional information, please contact the school office.