Our Fund-a-Need this year seeks to renovate the Teachers' Lounge and create a rejuvenated space that goes beyond just the basics of being a spare, outdated space. We envision an oasis that will bring renewal and inspiration.
It will re-imagine the space so it matches the excellence and quality of our teachers’ instruction in the classroom. Plus, the space could be used as a comfortable and welcoming common area for small group meetings of parents, students, or outside groups during school off-hours.
- Adding a modern bathroom and amenities (for use by teachers/staff and all
school visitors/parent families)
- New state-of-the-art appliances, including refrigerator and dishwasher
- Updated energy-efficient lighting
- Modern flooring and furniture updates (couch/chairs/tables)
- Kitchenette space for teachers to use on lunch breaks
- New mailbox cabinet
Our teachers and staff are at the heart of our mission at St. Anthony. Supporting this year’s Fund-a-Need will be a golden opportunity to show our support for their tremendous dedication to their vocation and to our students.
Help us reach our $50,000 goal - we can do it!