The Roadrunner Parent-Teacher Club’s mission is to enhance the community, strengthen relationships, and actively involve parents in school volunteer efforts. Throughout the school year the PTC coordinates community-building and social events, as well as PTC General Meetings in the fall, winter and spring. All families of St. Anthony School are members of the PTC.
PTC Steering Committee
The PTC Steering Committee is comprised of a school administrator, Development Representative, Teacher Representative, Room Parent Representative and Committee Representatives.
Chair: Joleen Rodriguez
Recorder: Stephanie Bush
Communications Representative: Jonté Taylor
Hospitality Representative: Abbie DeRuyter
Outreach Representative: Dieu-Hiem Lam
Room Parents Lead: Naira Montero
- Families In Need Program Lead: Dieu-Hien Lam
- General Meeting Logistics Lead: Open
- Graduation Scholarships Lead: Mary Lou Varela, Teacher
- Graduation Gifts for 8th Grade Parents Lead: Open
- Movie Night Lead: Manuel and Michelle Xavier
- New Family Events Lead: Rob and Myra Pacleb
- New Family Mentor Program Lead: Dieu-Hien Lam
- Octoberfest Lead: Beth Asher
- Octoberfest Communications Lead: Jamey Starkey
- Room Parent Lead: Naira Montero
- Tailgate Party Lead: Ging and Chad Ramage
- Teacher and Staff Appreciation Luncheon Lead: Tina Ho
- Uniform Exchange Program Lead: Julie Minard
- Veterans Day Prayer Service Lead: Leesa Kofmehl
- Welcome Back Breakfast Lead: Melissa Caro and Trang Durkin
Volunteering for these events is a fantastic way to be active in the school community and fulfills the Commitment to Stewardship volunteer requirement to participate in one PTC sponsored event. Safe Environment Training must be completed by all volunteers.
To contact the PTC Steering Committee or volunteer with us, firstname.lastname@example.org
.Upcoming PTC Meeting
Thursday, September 26th beginning @ 6:00 pm in the St. Anthony Parish Hall.