To educate children to be joyous, loving and Christ-centered people capable of serving others and bettering the world.
Pre - K to 8 (Co-ed) 460 students
- Supported by three parishes: St. John the Baptist, St. Stephen the Martyr, St. Anthony
- 17% families receiving tuition support
- Diverse Student Population
Faculty and Staff:
- 27 Certificated Teachers & Specialist
- School Counselor & Learning Specialist Coordinator
- 8 Instructional Aides
- Health Room
- Lunchroom & Playground Supervisors
- Facilities Manager
St. Anthony School is approved by the Washington State Board of Education and fully accredited by the Western Catholic Education Association.
St. Anthony School offers a broad curriculum that includes: Religion, Reading, Writing, Oral Communications (Listening and Speaking), Mathematics (including Algebra), Music (Band and General Music), Social Studies, Science (including Outdoor Education), Visual Art, Physical Education, Computer Technology and Media, and Library/Research Skills. Student learning and the effectiveness of the academic program are assessed annually using the Iowa Test of Basic Skills and the Measures of Academic Progress.
In addition to regular religion classes, students participate in daily prayer, monthly all-school liturgies, and scheduled class Masses
- Student Leadership
- CYO Sports (Soccer, Basketball, Volleyball, Cross Country and Track)
- Performing Arts Program (Play/Musical and Talent Shows)
- Boy Scouts, Cub Scouts, Girl Scouts, and Brownies.
- Enrichment Activities & Clubs
Students travel primarily to and from school by private vehicle.
St. Anthony School offers the following special programs and services:
- Before & After School Supervision (6:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
- Language Arts Support & Tutoring Services
- Title I Math Tutoring Services
- After School Tutoring
- Speech Therapy
- Band (for 5th through 8th grade)